Monday, February 14, 2011

The Avett Brothers

I was introduced to this group by a  buddy of mine last summer. I heard the Avett Brothers & couldn't get enough.



Comments for this News article

GRAMMY MAGIC!


What an inspiring night! I've never been so excited and full of joy to hear someone sing as I was for all of you this evening, I was so proud, it felt like a victory for good music, seeing you shine on that stage! I started listening back in college thanks to Pandora and I remember from there your music being passed around the school in this amazing kind of grassroots, word of mouth way. After a good friend of mine shared a couple of your albums with me via his flash drive I couldn't get enough, there's not a song you've sang that I don't love. You're melody and lyrics seep deep into the human spirit.
You're my favorite band and it's not just because of your incredible talent as musicians - you've got heart and soul and passion that can't help but shine through all you sing. Stay genuine and humble and good-hearted, I know I love you for that, the world needs more rock stars like you! It's been an Avett Brothers celebration night at my house out here in the peaceful California foothills and I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for your music and congratulations for a magical night!
- Carmen


Avett Brothers online:
Official Site
Facebook
MySpace Music


I found another great clip on YouTube but the embed was disabled. Click here to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment